WASH DAY!!!!!!!! this is a day late btw
WASH DAY!!!!!!!!

1ST I sectioned my hair into 4-6 parts? then I soaked my hair in water for about 6-7 min (I was trying to make sure all that shampoo from before was gone). Then, I sectioned my hair into four parts again (I know stupid to section your hair before you wash when you know its gonna get ruined). I applied coin size amount of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate-free Moisture & Shine Shampoo to particularly my scalp and rubbed around, and I did this to the rest of the sections. Then, I rinsed it out and I did it again but the second time I lathered more, and made sure the shampoo really got into my scalp. Then, I rinsed thoroughly, got a cotton towel and genlty squeezed out all the water in my hair. My hair felt amazingly soft and it just felt like I went to a salon and got it done. After all that I started to apply my conditioner ORS Replenishing Conditioner (this is a protein based conditioner) again I sectioned my hair to 4-6 parts and. made sure I saturated each part with conditioner. Then, I put on plastic shower cap I didn't use a heater or whatever because I couldn't find it I will look for it the next time I wash my hair. So, I waited about 2 hours till I washed the conditioner out of my hair when washing my hair it felt really soft and nice I loved it. Then, I used Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 as my leave-in. I did a braid out with my hair in 4-6 parts, I moisturized with again Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 and, I sealed with Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil. Last, I put on my satin head cover thingy lol, and went to bed. *btw this post is a day late & i'm going to be find a new moisturizer and leave in because that product has glycerin in it and my hair seems to not like that in the winter (great!!!!!!! -_-) also my wash days are now going to be on Sunday

No comments:
Post a Comment